Saturday, July 11, 2009

Spotlight on Kim, Carrie & Lisa


Kim, Carrie, & Lisa


The face of a Extraordinary Women Volunteer -- well, really, three faces.

Meet three extraordinary women who shared their time, talents, and heart at the Birmingham, Alabama conference. Kim, Carrie, and Lisa are three of over 50 volunteers who worked at the Birmingham event. I recently asked Kim about her volunteering experience.



Kim:
I found out about volunteering from one of my friends, as soon as I heard was excited. I had been interested in attending the conference and been praying that God would use me more.

I felt like this was a door God opened for me to come to the conference and also work for his Kingdom.


I felt like I got to be Martha and Mary all at the same time!!


If someone was to ask me about the volunteer program, I would recommend it to them excitedly and tell them what a great experience it was for me. I would love to do it again next year.

Thanks Kim! I appreciate you taking the time to share a little bit about your volunteer experience.

Are you interested in learning more about volunteering for an Extraordinary Women Conference? Stay tuned to blog, we'll be talking about more in the upcoming weeks.


1 comment:

  1. Has there been an update on the Macon, GA conference. I see by the web site that it is now in late April. Will the volunteers get an update. I am still very excited about volunteering and being an attendee at the conference. Please keep me posted. By the way I love the site update.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts & ideas