Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome Sheri Rose Shepherd

Rockford, Il you are in for an incredible treat! Sheri Rose Shepherd will be speaking and she has an incredible message that will lift your spirits and delight your heart.

Sheri Rose has send you a message:
"Hope is.... An Expectation of Good"
I am so looking forward to meeting,hugging and seeing the beautiful daughters of the King at my first Ewomen conference.
What an honor to get real with each other and Get Truth of how much our Lord loves us. I pray our childrens children will be blessed because we took a weekend to gather together and get an eternal view of what matters most in this life...get ready to giggle and grow!

All Gods Best For You
Sheri Rose


Enjoy this little glimpse of Sheri Rose:



1 comment:

  1. Mary, I haven't been to one of these conferences. I am gong to try to find one and get there soon.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts & ideas