Friday, November 20, 2009

Charleston, WV

Tonight & tomorrow we're in Charleston WV!

With Karen Kingsbury, Angela Thomas, Stormie OMartian, Chonda Pierce,

Mandisa, Michael O'Brien, & Matthew West

This will be one more amazing weekend! Don't miss it!

Will you be there?

I would love to have you share your experiences in our view from the seats feature. It's just a your thoughts on the conference and your experiences. What you loved and what spoke to you. Simple and easy. If you're willing to share, just let me know in the comments.

Have a wonderful time in Charleston, WV!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What a great time we had in Charleston!!! And to think the devil almost had me talked out of going Friday afternoon. I attended with my best friend and a group of my sisters from First Baptist Church in Proctorville, OH. Honest Girls, I did put on make-up..I just ended up crying it all off!!! What a Blessing each one of the speakers was.

    You see, we had just completed "Do You Think I'm Beautiful" Bible Study and my friend Melanie just had to meet Angela, so we arrived ONE HOUR before the doors opened each day so that we could be the FIRST in line and get FRONT ROW seats! It was cold out there Saturday Morning, but it was worth every numb toe! I have never experienced anything like it in my life.

    I originally registered to see Karen Kingsbury because she is one of my favorite authors. Little did I know what the Lord had in store for me! He blessed me with each new song and speaker and I sat there both days wrapped in God's arms and His Love surrounded by the support of thousands of my Sisters in Christ.

    Keep doing what you're doing EWomen!!! It is truly the Lord's work!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts & ideas