Monday, May 3, 2010

Early Prices for Birmingham! Save!


Birmingham, AL Early Bird discount is extended until May 10th! You can buy your tickets now for only $59 per ticket! For both days and all the speakers! And it's an amazing line up....

Anita Renfroe
(she commented on my blog once & I almost passed out, then asked her if she was really Anita Renfroe. She's incredibly funny & talented! )

Sheri Rose Shepherd
(this woman is so real and so incredibly gifted. Her message of peace is so powerful)

Lysa TerKeurst ( she's just the best! I adore her and she makes me want to shout when she speaks -- God works through her words - written & spoken!)

Michelle McKinney Hammond
(oh my! I've only heard Michelle via her website.... and I'm so excited about hearing her live & in person! I love her passion for Christ!)

Karen Kingsbury (makes me cry every single time I hear her read 'The Last Time.' Love her heart & her books.)

And also there's Jeremy Camp, Charles Billingsley, and Mark Schultz -- we will be praising His name and worshiping the King!

Head over to the ewomen website and order those tickets today! You don't want to miss this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts & ideas