Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Welcome to the NEW Extraordinary Women Blog!

Here it is! This brand new blog all about the Extraordinary Women Conferences!

I'm Mary and I'll be blogging with you. But what's a blog without comments and that's where you come in. I want to hear (or should that be read) your voice.

I want to know what you are interested in.

What do you want to know about the speakers and artists appearing at the Extraordinary Women Conferences?

Some of things we have in store for you:

Information on artists and speakers (and hopefully a few interviews)

Giveaways (some great prizes)

Up-to-date information on conferences

Location details and ideas for things to do while you're in town

Roll call for each city (get to know some of the women who are attending the conference)

And so much more!

So, welcome abroad!! Can't wait to meet you!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you girl
    so glad you are doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the Roanoke, VA conference in September. I'll be attending the conference with 14 other Sisters in Christ from our church and 5 more Sisters from our area that want to join us for the weekend. This will be my 3rd EWomen Conference. I thank God for my salvation and his many blessings. May God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to attend the Extraordinary Woman Conference in Roanoke, VA, but I am still fairly new to the area, don't have a church or really know anyone intererested in going with me, so I would have to attend alone. I deal with social anxiety, so attending alone would be very difficult, not sure I can manage it, but hoping for a miracle of sorts to attend.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts & ideas